Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's in your music player?

Whether it's your CD player, MP3 player or ipod, what's in your music player? This is a question I asked myself one day. This particular day I was playing a gospel song by the name of "Order My Steps," by the Mississippi Mass Choir. Some of the lyrics to the song are: "Order my steps in your word dear Lord. Lead me, guide me everyday. Send your anointing Father I pray. Order my steps in your word. Please order my steps in your word. It also goes on to say Bridle my tongue let my words edify. Let the words of my mouth be acceptable in Thy sight. Take charge of my thoughts both day and night. Please order my steps in your word. Please order my steps in your word." I also asked myself if God would be pleased with what's in my music player? I think He would be very pleased with what's in my music player because I know I needHim and I know I need to try to stay in His word so that I may do His will. Now what about you? What's in your music player?

No comments:

Post a Comment